Everyone has a different expectation from vacation, and it keeps on changing with time. I am from Delhi, India. Currently enrolled in University doing Tourism management.  I now live in British Columbia, Canada.  It’s a small city with beautiful mountains and lakes. I like to be out in nature, particularly in the mountains. I Had spent most of my time in Delhi, which is a super crowded place. So I always preferred to escape to a peaceful environment. I am a male of Indian origin.  I am a student at a university with a hospitality degree. That makes me a solo traveller.  I like visiting places with natural beauty.  I like bird watching, hiking, skiing, kayaking, gardening.  On the Canadian Explorer Quotient, I am considered a Free spirit.

Something of a thrill-seeking hedonist, travel satisfies my insatiable need for the exciting and the exotic.   I like the best of everything and want to be surrounded by others who feel the same way.   I have a lot of energy and want to see and do everything.  It all adds to the fun!   Young, or young-at-heart, I travel for the thrill and emotional charge of doing things. I just can’t stay at home.   Why would I ?! I am: open-minded, ambitious, enthusiastic, fun-loving, adventurous, curious and social.I sample travel – like to see and experience a bit of everything.I constantly explore new thing and plan for next trip in advance.I prefer with like minded people.